Thursday, August 13, 2009

Back to school countdown!

Well, just like most of you, I am not ready for "back to school." Reagan will be in the first grade this year and I just think he is growing up too fast. We have all his school clothes and I hated buying a size larger than last year. I wish he was still a baby and not growing up so fast. We have only a week and half left until the first day, which will be Monday, August 24th. This weekend we are cleaning out the old clothes, cleaning out the closet and getting his room ready for a new year of adventures. I am sure there will be more homework this year and more that will be expected of him. I love that he is learning so much and growing to be a great little boy with awesome manners and a caring, gentle heart, but it is all too fast for mom. I wish every other mom out there reading this, if you are going through what I am, good luck to you too, and for all you moms that have been through this, please share some words of wisdom. God bless and happy learning in 2009-2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment